We usually allow 10-30 working days for making/delivery, however the plantation we source from is currently mid-harvest and the recent heavy rain they have experienced has delayed some drying times for our ongoing timber orders, and at present we have extended our working times to 20-40 working days.
For our furniture range, no tools are required. Our custom gold-look hardware is inlaid into the solid timber ends for a precise join. We provide our custom gold-look screws, an allen key and simple instructions for easy at-home assembly.
Our pre-drilled holes, custom gold-look hardware and simple instructions make our floating shelf install seamless and easy. You will need to drill into your wall however so best to have one on hand.
- Locally sourced Paulownia from an Australian plantation (Australian grown / Australian made)
- Paulownia is a C4 Tree (incredibly rare) which means it can photosynthesise quicker and thus grow incredibly fast (reaches maturity in 3-10 years, not hundreds). Due to this, environmentalists call Paulownia "The Tree of the Future"
- Our furniture is delivered in specially designed 100% Organic Cotton GOTS Certified Eco Canvas Bags
- Our bags are designed to roll up and used again to transport furniture when moving, or repurposed around the house for all sorts of uses in the meantime, or send them back to us to reuse, and contribute to our cyclical economy
EVERY PURCHASE PLANTS A TREE
- We give back what we take from the earth x10 fold